MYOB Teams - timesheets not importing correctly

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
KBookkeeping
Partner
22 Posts
Partner
Australia

22Posts

5Kudos

0Solutions

MYOB Teams - timesheets not importing correctly

Hello,  We are trying to setup MYOB teams with timebilling and payroll so that we may introduce our clients to this feature but we are unable to get it to work.  When we submit an activity via the phone app not details except for the employee's name is coming into the teams portal.  If I approve it as it is nothing comes into MYOB either.

Can someone assist us with this, am I missing something?

This would be very nice if we could get it going and save time manually entering all the activities etc as well.

Thank you

7 REPLIES 7
Melisa_D
10,735 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

10,735Posts

0Kudos

1,186Solutions

Re: MYOB Teams - timesheets not importing correctly

Hi @KBookkeeping

Thank you for your post. Can I please confirm if the timesheets are coming through as 0 or invalid in the MYOB Team admin portal ? If they are, this is something that has been raised with our product teams who are currently investigating, at the moment I don't have any further information on this.

In the meantime, our teams have found that using the MYOB Team mobile app should allow you to approve the timesheets. As soon as I get more information I will update you.

Cheers,
Melisa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

KBookkeeping
Partner
22 Posts
Partner
Australia

22Posts

5Kudos

0Solutions

Hello,  they are coming thru as zero hrs and with invalid date in the start and finish time section.

thank you

Melisa_D
10,735 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

10,735Posts

0Kudos

1,186Solutions

Hi @KBookkeeping

Thank you for confirming that. Our product teams are currently investigating this. In the meantime, our teams have found that using the MYOB Team mobile app should allow you to approve the timesheets. As soon as I get more information I will update you.

Cheers,
Melisa

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

RefTreasurer
Contributing User
9 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

9Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi,  It would be great to an answer to my query I have rasied about not being able to access or get my timesheet on the MYOB Team mobile App (i get the wheel of death and then unable to display timesheet).  This error is now 3mths with no response and has not corrected with latest update (app update).

Melisa_D
10,735 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

10,735Posts

0Kudos

1,186Solutions

Hi @RefTreasurer

I'm sorry to hear that this hasn't been resolved for you in the latest update, so I can investigate this further with our teams can you please send me a private message with your email address you use to sign into MYOB Team and a confirmation on whether you're using an Android or Iphone to sign into the MYOB Team app. 

Cheers,
Melisa

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

KBookkeeping
Partner
22 Posts
Partner
Australia

22Posts

5Kudos

0Solutions

I have only just update my MYOB.  I will test it first and then I will let you know if I am still having problems or not.

But in the meantime, can you tell me how I can approve my own activity/timesheets via the phone app?

Regard

Ursula

Melisa_D
10,735 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

10,735Posts

0Kudos

1,186Solutions

Hi @KBookkeeping

When you download the MYOB Team app, you will need to sign in with your MYOB email address and password that you use to login to the MYOB Team admin portal. Once signed in there will be a tab for timesheets, this window will allow you to approve the timesheets.

Our help article Using the MYOB Team mobile app has instructions on this under the Approving managers only field. 

Cheers,
Melisa

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post