Tax Notice doesn't pick up clients

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
jwang003
3 Posts
User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Tax Notice doesn't pick up clients

Today I am sending my clients for the 1st provisional tax notice due on 28 August.

I have found there are quite a few clients whose 2021 tax returns have not filed yet, thus need to pay provisional tax based on their 2020 tax return. And MYOB Practice doesn’t pick up these clients!

This is serious!

I rely on MYOB system to produce list of clients who need to pay provisional tax, not on my brain memory. If MYOB system couldn’t pick a full list of the clients, there would hugely damage my practice!

4 REPLIES 4
JaneH1
1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Tax Notice doesn't pick up clients

BS0000001
MYOB Staff
13 Posts
MYOB Staff
Australia
MYOB Staff

13Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi jwang003,

We're apologies for the inconvenience caused. I can understand the urgency of this issue, you can please let us know your best contact number or email, we can then reach out you and assist you to resolve this issue.

Thanks for your time today.

Regards,

Bin

jwang003
3 Posts
User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Thanks, but this is a public forum which is not supposed to put my contact number here. Where can I send you my number or email address?

BS0000001
MYOB Staff
13 Posts
MYOB Staff
Australia
MYOB Staff

13Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Jwang003,

Would you please email your contact details and a brief description of the issue to accountsupport@myob.co.nz. Or alternatively, if you're willing to let us to know your Client ID.

Regards,

Bin

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post