Can't Log into Teams

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Cassie81
Contributing Cover User
10 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

10Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Can't Log into Teams

I am in the process of setting up Team for our employees. The approving manager can log in with his personal account for his employee information, but is having issues logging in with his work account attached to the approving manager card in Myob. 

He has tried resetting his password and is going around in circles. He now has the message of 'You have not granted access to any applications' appearing..... he has timesheets that need to be approved now that he can't access. 

Can anyone please help? I've followed all suggestions I can find online. Thank you!! 

3 REPLIES 3
Princess_R
MYOB Moderator
3,063 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,063Posts

109Kudos

463Solutions

Re: Can't Log into Teams

Hi @Cassie81 

Thank you for your post. In setting up MYOB teams, we need to have an approving manager set up as an employee in MYOB card file, the email address should be the same when you add them as an employee and inviting them as an approving manager in the MYOB teams. Our Help Article, Getting started with MYOB Team has step by step instructions on how to set up MYOB teams. Our MYOB Academy does have a free online learning tutorials on MYOB Team that you can sign up to.

Additionally. I've provided more information related to setting up MYOB teams.

Please feel free to post again I'll be happy to assist.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers, 

Princess

Cassie81
Contributing Cover User
10 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

10Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Thank you for your response, he is using the email address on his employee card. I spoke to Myob chat yesterday and they told me to do the following, which he has tried but is still getting the same error message. 

This is caused by a password reset, which then takes the user to the https://secure.myob.com,

Resolution Click Sign Out, then close the tab on browser. Now go to the relevant address and log in as per normal: AU: https://essentials.myob.com.au/ NZ: https://essentials.myob.co.nz/ If still unable to log in, clear browser cache, close browser and reopen before going once again to the above relevant address.

Sean_DC
MYOB Moderator
702 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

702Posts

44Kudos

48Solutions

Hi @Cassie81 

I'm sorry to hear about that experience. I appreciate you trying the troubleshooting steps mentioned. In this case, if he's still having trouble, I would already suggest reinviting this employee from the admin portal. To do that, you will need to remove the employee from a location. Then you will add the employee again which will resend an invite and ask the employee to redownload the app. Let me know how it goes.

Please feel free to post again. I'm happy to assist further.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users in finding this information.

Cheers,
Sean
Also known @Sean_DC

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post