Cannot log into MYOB Team Kiosk App

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
MWard
3 Posts
Cover User
Cover User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Cannot log into MYOB Team Kiosk App

Hi,

Ive tried many times over the past months to set up the MYOB Team Kiosk app on a new appleid.  But I can never log onto the App.  It says it does not recognise that email or password.

I can everything on the desktop through MYOB Team ie, rosters etc.  Does any else have this issue?

1 REPLY 1
SamaraM
1,925 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

1,925Posts

0Kudos

236Solutions

Re: Cannot log into MYOB Team Kiosk App

Hi @MWard 

Thank you for your post. When you set up the Locations on the MYOB Team app, it gives you the option to either; enter timesheets, use the mobile app or the kiosk app. 

Can you check that the capture type is selected on the location as tablet kiosk?

To check this:

1. In the MYOB Team admin portal, click the Locations tab.

2. Click the location name. The location page appears. 

3. Under Time capture type there are 3 options. 

• Clock on, Clock off mobile

• Clock on, Clock off - tablet kiosk
  • Timesheets

If kiosk is not selected you will not be able to change the time capture type on an existing location. Instead, you'll need to delete the location then create a new location with the time capture type selected as kiosk.

Once that is done, as long as you are an approving manager you should be able to log in on the app. For instructions on how to set it up click here: https://help.myob.com/wiki/display/team/Setting+up+and+using+MYOB+Team+on+a+tablet+kiosk 

Let me know how you get on and if you require further assistance, happy to help.  

Regards,
Samara

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post