Employee unable to log into Teams

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Versacegal1
Trusted User
37 Posts
Trusted User
Trusted User

37Posts

5Kudos

5Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Employee unable to log into Teams

Since yesterday, one of my employees is unable to sign into MYOB Teams app, keeps coming up with an error.  Employee has deleted and re-downloaded the app, no good.  I removed him from my team, then re-added him to the team, also no good.  Employee also tried doing a password reset, now it's saying his email is invalid.

Need assistance as logging in his hours manually is laborious, but my only other option at this time.  Anyone else having this error? Would appreciate any suggestions.

MYOB Teams login error 18112022.jpg
8 REPLIES 8
Versacegal1
Trusted User
37 Posts
Trusted User
Trusted User

37Posts

5Kudos

5Solutions

Re: Employee unable to log into Teams

Bumping this post.  Still needing advice please...

SamaraM
1,925 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

1,925Posts

0Kudos

236Solutions

Hi @Versacegal1 

Thank you for your post. Can I confirm when you deleted your employee then added back, was that just from the location or from the employee list?

If the user wasn't completely removed, I would remove them from the employee list, then re-invite the employee, and make sure that the employee accepts the invitation before trying to log in again. 

If that doesn't resolve it, I would also go through the employee contact card and check that is has been set up correctly against the steps in this Help Article on the topic: Getting started with MYOB Team.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Regards,
Samara

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Versacegal1
Trusted User
37 Posts
Trusted User
Trusted User

37Posts

5Kudos

5Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Hi @SamaraM, thanks for responding.

I don't think the employee accepted the invitation first time around - this time he has created a new account and password, and it seems to be working.  Fingers xed it stays that way!

thaisbarbisan
3 Posts
User

3Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

I am having the same issue with a new employee, we have reset his email address and resent the invite but he is not receiving the code to enter. 

Versacegal1
Trusted User
37 Posts
Trusted User
Trusted User

37Posts

5Kudos

5Solutions

@thaisbarbisan You might need to check that the email isn't going to the employee's spam folder.  I had a client that had to enable a specific MYOB email address to bypass their spam catchment in order to receive invoices! I had another employee have the same issue logging into Teams last week...wish MYOB would weed out these performance issues before rolling out to the masses and charging for the privilege!! Smiley Mad

thaisbarbisan
3 Posts
User

3Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Thanks for the heads up but he is getting the invite emails, just not the code. I sent another one and he received the email but no link attached. 

I have added him as an employee and check all details as required and linked him to a location, I can select him to add a timesheet, he just cant log in. Smiley Frustrated

Versacegal1
Trusted User
37 Posts
Trusted User
Trusted User

37Posts

5Kudos

5Solutions

@SamaraM are you able to assist with this issue?

That's so frustrating.  I had to remove my employee from everything before adding back - easiest way to do it was to go into their employee file and tick the box 'inactive employee', save changes, refresh the page and start backwards from there.  Hopefully a mod sees this soon and can give you some help.  I'd suggest posting your own thread if you haven't already.

SamaraM
1,925 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

1,925Posts

0Kudos

236Solutions

Hi @thaisbarbisan 

Sorry for the delay in response. Can you please confirm the email address for your employee and the last 4 digits of your serial number over Private Message?

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Regards,
Samara

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post