Is MYOB Team available in New Zealand?

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
LTNZ
4 Posts
User
User

4Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Is MYOB Team available in New Zealand?

Hi there

We are needing a simple timesheet app that has the ability to take notes for each separate time entry (e.g. 9.00-10.00am Location1, 10.00am-14.30pm Location 2 etc) & has an app that all our staff can use. MYOB Team looks like it does all of this but is it available in New Zealand? Thanks for your help.

3 REPLIES 3
Melisa_D
10,735 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

10,735Posts

0Kudos

1,186Solutions

Re: Is MYOB Team available in New Zealand?

Hi @LTNZ

Thanks for your post and welcome to the Community Forum ! MYOB Team is available for only Australian users, we do offer YourPay for Essential users. This is available for both Australia and New Zealand user, this Help Article has more information on this. 

Do let me know if you have any further questions. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
Melisa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

LTNZ
4 Posts
User
User

4Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Thanks for your reply - unfortunately YourPay doesn't allow for our staff who may go to multiple sites each day to add a note against each date/time block.  It works well for me as an admin person who clocks in & out of 1 location each day.

The notes section down the bottom of the page is not user friendly as they would still have to type a line for each date, time block & what location they are in. The paper timesheet they currently use remains simpler for them but messy & time consuming for me to collate & charge out to the job/location. 

I will have a look into other apps/payroll that has this integration built in. Thanks.  

Melisa_D
10,735 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

10,735Posts

0Kudos

1,186Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Hi @LTNZ

Thanks for your feedback, I've passed it on to the teams.

We do have the MYOB App Marketplace which has a list of third party integrations that integrate into our software that may be helpful. 

Cheers,
Melisa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post