2 Posts
User
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

MYOB TEAM KIOSK

Hi,

I have 3 ipads set up at work in one location. If a staff member starts a shift logging into Ipad 1, if they go to end their shift using Ipad 2, Ipad 2 states start shift. The different Ipads don't work simultaneously. An employee can start shift on all 3 ipads at the same time, MYOB TEAM KIOSK does not reconise that an employee has already logged in at Ipad 1. 

Can I have 3 different Ipads for staff to use to log in at one location without them having to use the same Ipad to log out.

2 REPLIES 2
UPS1
2 Posts
User
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: MYOB TEAM KIOSK

Hi MYOB,

Can someone reply to my question. At least mention that you have looked at it.

Melisa_D
MYOB Moderator
9,846 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

9,846Posts

692Kudos

1,114Solutions

Re: MYOB TEAM KIOSK

Hi @UPS1

On the Community Forum we encourage users to provide advice and assistance. This means that you won't always get an immediate reply from an MYOB Moderator. If you require immediate assistance we recommend contacting our phone based or Live Chat teams.

Having said that I've had a look into your query, this is something that cannot be done with the MYOB Team Kiosk app, employees will only be able to clock in and clock out from the 1 iPad. The additional 2 iPads will not sync with the initial clock in by the employee from the first iPad. 

I've passed this on as feedback to the teams. 

Cheers,
Melisa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post