MYOB Team App

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
NowHolly70
Experienced Cover User
37 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

37Posts

2Kudos

1Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

MYOB Team App

Hi 

Love that this app can be used from a mobile phone - as we always wanted to install a bundie clock and never did, though it was not practical as our employees start on the customers site most days -  but my question is,  "Can it be just used for employees to report their start and finish times, for each day, and how does this then transfer to MYOB"

2 REPLIES 2
Melisa_D
10,735 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

10,735Posts

0Kudos

1,186Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: MYOB Team App

Hi @NowHolly70

Thank you for your post. There is 4 types of Time captures available within MYOB Team that can be used for the business: 

• Clock on, Clock off mobile: for businesses whose employees will use their mobile device to capture and prove attendance with high accuracy

• Clock on, Clock off - tablet kiosk: for businesses with a fixed location(s) and an emphasis on capturing and proving attendance with high accuracy on a kiosk tablet
  • Timesheets (Payroll only): employees use their mobile device to record their time retrospectively (ie at end of day or week) and the business has lower emphasis on proving attendance

• Timesheets (Payroll & Time Billing): as above, but for businesses who also wish to capture employees time for time billing purposes

I have also attached the following help articles below which has helpful information in regards to the MYOB Team app:

Please do let me know if you have any further questions.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
Melisa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

NowHolly70
Experienced Cover User
37 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

37Posts

2Kudos

1Solutions

Re: MYOB Team App

Thanks Melisa, you have explained this very well.

Need to spend some time researching and trialing it.

Love the Capture App - So I'm hoping it will be similar.

To make life easy.

Cheers 

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post