MYOB Team Audit Trial - Complain and Integrity

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
TammieTLE
4 Posts
User

4Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

MYOB Team Audit Trial - Complain and Integrity

Hi Team,

I was advise that there is no audit trail of submission, changes made etc by employee and managers. This is quite concerning given that we have compliance, integrity and record keeping guidelines we need to follow.

I am quite surprise that this is not already part of the MYOB Team feature as its paramount for any timekeeping, personal information electronic declaration process.

Hoping someone can confirm there is a back up of history of changes/timeandinfo reported by employee, when it was made and by whom. In case we ever have an audit, MYOB Team need to be able to give employer a way to present this history to the auditor?

1 REPLY 1
Melisa_D
10,735 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

10,735Posts

0Kudos

1,186Solutions

Re: MYOB Team Audit Trial - Complain and Integrity

Hi @TammieTLE

Thanks for your post and welcome to the Community Forum ! There isn't a report that will show this for MYOB Team, once a timesheet has been ended by an employee a summary of the shift appears, only the approving managers can edit the time recorded in the MYOB Team admin portal. 

We appreciate your feedback and I've passed it to the teams. 

Cheers,
Melisa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post