MYOB Team KIOSK - PHOTO CAPTURE

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
myobusergc
Contributing User
7 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

7Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

MYOB Team KIOSK - PHOTO CAPTURE

Hi, I have setup the MYOB Team Kiosk App on a few different Ipads, and none of them seem to prompt for any photo capture, they only allow to clock in/out... I have read that the kiosk app should offer to take a photo capture of the staff member but this doesn't seem to be the case on any of my ipads

I wish MYOB put some effort in developing & introducing the  MYOB Team Kiosk app, seeing how many business's in total around Australia use MYOB for processing payroll.... if they don't put some effort into developing on this, such as photo capture etc, I think I might just have to bite the bullet & move all my business's across to XERO

I think MYOB should really take the above feedback from customers regarding MYOB Teams seriously before they loose alot of their customers & marketshare to XERO

1 REPLY 1
Yanike_S
MYOB Moderator
2,585 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,585Posts

159Kudos

380Solutions

Re: MYOB Team KIOSK - PHOTO CAPTURE

Hi @myobusergc 

Thanks for your post. I would recommend setting up the Ipads following these steps: Getting started with MYOB Team. Make sure you are on the latest AccountRight version and have the option Enable photo capture selected when you create a location in the MYOB Team admin portal.

Let me know how you get on with this.

Kind regards,
Yanike

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post