MYOB Team app - 'a problem occurred attempting to load MYOB team. please try again late

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Rhonda183
Partner
1 Post
Partner
Australia
Partner

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

MYOB Team app - 'a problem occurred attempting to load MYOB team. please try again late

I have an employee who has been using the MYOB Team app without problem until last week. When the employee attempted to login the app returned the message 'a problem occurred attempting to load MYOB team. please try again later'.

The employee has deleted and reinstalled the app and is having the same issue. This employee is assigned to the correct location with the correct approving manager. There are a number of other employees assigned to the same location and approving manager that have no issues. 

I can see no way to fix this in Team. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

17 REPLIES 17
SamaraM
1,925 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

1,925Posts

0Kudos

236Solutions

Re: MYOB Team app - 'a problem occurred attempting to load MYOB team. please try again late

Hi @Rhonda183 

Welcome to the Community Forum. This can sometimes happen if something is changed and it stops the connection between the app and the product.

As a workaround, could you please try removing the employee from the location then re-invite them, and let me know if that resolves the error?

If the error still occurs after trying the above, could you also reply with a screenshot of the error message and the last 4 digits of your Serial Number?

Regards,
Samara

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

netmedic
2 Posts
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: MYOB Team app - 'a problem occurred attempting to load MYOB team. please try again late

Hi - I am getting the same error for all of our employees.

Can you please advise if there has been a solution found?

SamaraM
1,925 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

1,925Posts

0Kudos

236Solutions

Re: MYOB Team app - 'a problem occurred attempting to load MYOB team. please try again later

Hi @netmedic 

A warm welcome to the Community Forum to you as well. As mentioned in my previous reply on this thread, this usually occurs if something is changed and it stops the connection between the app and the product.

Could you please also try removing the employee from the location then re-invite them, and let me know if that resolves the error?

If the error still occurs after trying the above, do let me know, and if you could also reply with a screenshot of the error message and the last 4 digits of your Serial Number?

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Regards,
Samara

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

MandyBK
Experienced User
13 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

13Posts

6Kudos

0Solutions

Re: MYOB Team app - 'a problem occurred attempting to load MYOB team. please try again later

Good afternoon @SamaraM ,

We are having the same issue as above and so far trying to delete/reinstall the Team app AND also trying to remove and re-adding/inviting the employee to our MYOB Team Location has not corrected the error.

I have attached a snapshot of the error received by our employee (all other staff are working at this stage) and the last four digits of our serial are 0668. 

Could you please advise how to fix this so our employee can again use the app to lodge her timesheets ASAP.

Thank you,

Mandy

Sasha MYOB Error.jpg
RightTick
Contributing Cover User
9 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Contributing Cover User

9Posts

5Kudos

0Solutions

Any solutions yet?

My team members are having the same problem. 

MissyMac
Contributing User
10 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

10Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

You probably need to describe precisely how to do this.

MYOB Team -> Employee -> Edit ... you can't delete any aspect in there

MYOB Team -> Locations -> Select Employee -> I've removed myself as the Approving Manager (as I've had the same error) and so far I can't re-invite myself.

MandyBK
Experienced User
13 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

13Posts

6Kudos

0Solutions

Could we please ask for an update to this - we have done the advised fix and it has not worked!

Di64
Trusted Cover User
52 Posts
Trusted Cover User
Australia
Trusted Cover User

52Posts

3Kudos

2Solutions

I was very excited to see the Myob Team app,  invited employees, installed it myself, and have the same problem as everyone else here.

I have not yet it working at all, and looks like from this thread it is an ongoing issue.

Any, Any idea at all, what is being done and when it will be resolved.  Tuesday 09 May 2023

RightTick
Contributing Cover User
9 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Contributing Cover User

9Posts

5Kudos

0Solutions

@Di64

Get them to reset password. This has worked for my employees. 

If this does not work, re add them via your team admin portal and resend the invite. 

However, the resetting of password has resolved issues with few of our colleagues. 

Good luck 

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post