MYOB Team

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Chuck_Mak
Partner
103 Posts
Partner
Australia
Partner

103Posts

28Kudos

3Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

MYOB Team

MYOB Team

Employees added.  Location added.  However after clicking on a location there are no employees to choose from the 'Select an approving manager' drop down list.

What to do?

Abacus Bookkeeping Centre
(02) 8005 7495
Registered BAS Agent
www.AbacusBC.com.au
2 REPLIES 2
Melisa_D
10,735 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

10,735Posts

0Kudos

1,186Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: MYOB Team

Hi @Chuck_Mak

Thank you for your post. For the employees to appear within the Select an approving manager window the following needs to be set up in the file:

• All employees must have the same email address in their employee card within the profile tab and the Payroll details (pay slip email) field
  • All employees must be setup with the pay basis of 'Hourly' within their employee card files 
  • Also all employees need to be in the Payroll Category 'Base Hourly', whether or not they use it as this is what all the programming done on.

Please do let me know how you go, if all this has been set up within your file and you're still experiencing this please attach a screenshot of your Select an approving manager window so I can investigate further. 

Cheers,
Melisa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Chuck_Mak
Partner
103 Posts
Partner
Australia
Partner

103Posts

28Kudos

3Solutions

Re: MYOB Team

Hi @Melisa_D ,

Thanks for your help.  It was the email address in the Pay Slip section that caused it not to work.

There were no email addresses in the Pay Slip delivery box as my client prints pay slip instead of emailing them.

Cheers,

Chuck

Abacus Bookkeeping Centre
(02) 8005 7495
Registered BAS Agent
www.AbacusBC.com.au

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post