MYOB Team

susanf1
1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

MYOB Team

I am looking at setting up MYOB Teams. All of my employees are set up as hourly and they all have standard hours, so there is no need to use or approve timesheets. I primarily want to use MYOB Team to track and record leave. Is there a way of doing this without having the employees complete a timesheet each week and clocking on/off?

1 REPLY 1
Melisa_D
MYOB Moderator
9,892 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

9,892Posts

693Kudos

1,117Solutions

Re: MYOB Team

Hi @susanf1

Thanks for your post and welcome to the Community Forum ! For employees to be able to submit leave via the MYOB Team app they would need to be assigned to a location set up in the MYOB Team admin portal. They don't need to use the timesheet feature in the app, they can use the Apply for leave window to submit the leave. 

Information on how to set up the location for the employees is available on our help article Getting started with MYOB Team. I've also linked below additional help articles with information on how the app and MYOB Team admin portal can be used:

Do let us know if you have any further questions. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
Melisa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post