MYOB Teams adding new employees

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
SharonS1234
Contributing User
7 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

7Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

MYOB Teams adding new employees

Hi Myob teams, I am very frusrated as noone over the phone seems to know anything about MYOB teams. I would rather speak to someone in person than via this help forum......... I have set up[ three new eomplyees and Entered in all details but for some reason they dont appear for me to add them into teams. Please let me know asap how I rectify this. On the verge of going to anotehr system....... Regards S

1 REPLY 1
SamaraM
1,925 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

1,925Posts

0Kudos

236Solutions

Re: MYOB Teams adding new employees

Hi @SharonS1234 

Sorry to see that no one has replied to you yet. To ensure the employees come up on the drop-down to be added, you will need to start by checking a few things in AccountRight and the MYOB Team admin portal. 

Our help article Getting started with MYOB Team has information and instructions on how to do this.

Let me know how you go with those steps, and if you need more assistance a screenshot of the issue would help me assist you further.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Regards,
Samara

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post