6 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

6Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

MYOB team crashed

Our organization has been using MYOB team app for timesheet submission.  Although we ungraded to the latest MYOB account right version, the app keeps crashing.  I was kicked out at least 20 times before I got the chance to approve timesheet for 25 employees. I rang MYOB support 2 weeks ago and had been on the phone waiting for 4 hours without gettting a solution.

7 REPLIES 7
Melisa_D
MYOB Moderator
9,802 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

9,802Posts

691Kudos

1,111Solutions

Re: MYOB team crashed

Hi @AccountsSF

Sorry to hear about this. At the time of the app crashing can you please confirm what the error message was that you received so I can take a look into this for you. 

Also, does it seem to be working fine now ? 

Cheers,
Melisa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

AccountsSF
Contributing Cover User
6 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

6Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Melisa

MYOB team still did not work today while I was trying to approve timesheet for wages process.

Most of the times it just reverted back to main page without any error message.  

There were a few times I have the following message, 

"Sorry we're having trouble handling your permissions at this time. Please try again later"

This is a continuous issues for a few months, any chance that this issue will be resolved?

Melisa_D
MYOB Moderator
9,802 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

9,802Posts

691Kudos

1,111Solutions

Hi @AccountsSF

Thanks for the details, I've spoken to our teams and they've advised that they have found that some users experience this error when some of the details in the MYOB Team onboarding hasn't been filled in correctly. We recommend checking the following:

• Ensure User ID is linked to your my.myob account. If you're prompted to sign on to your AccountRight company file, select the option Link this User ID to your my.MYOB account. Please also ensure that your user role has the “Administrator” Role selected and that your user is liked to only one user ID in the software.
  • Ensure that timesheet preferences has been selecting, please go to the Setup menu and choose Preferences. The Preferences window appears In the System tab, select the I Use Timesheets for [...] and My Week Starts on [...] preference.
  • Check you have a valid email address in company information, please go to Setup > Company Information in ARL to check a valid email address is entered in the Email address field (usually Administrator’s email)
  • Check that the employees have valid email addresses in their card files: 
    -Go to the Card File command centre and click Cards List.
    -The Cards List window appears. 
    Click the Employee tab.
    -In the Profile tab, ensure that a valid email address has been entered in the Email field.

If you've checked this all and if you've made changes and still receiving the error please let me know so I can investigate further. 

Cheers,
Melisa

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

AccountsSF
Contributing Cover User
6 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

6Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Melisa

I checked all the setting per your instructions and there seems fine.

I still encounter the same problem while approving timesheet using MYOB team app.  I have been kicked out from MYOB team app at least 10 times and only managed to approve a few out of hundreds of timesheet.  I continuously receiving this error message on my app,

"A problem occurred attempting to load MYOB team.  Please try again later.”

I could use the web version to approve timesheet.  However, I found out that the job code will not be posted if I use this option.

Melisa_D
MYOB Moderator
9,802 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

9,802Posts

691Kudos

1,111Solutions

Hi @AccountsSF

Does the error ever appear when trying to approve the timesheets via the MYOB Team admin portal via the browser, or does it only appear when accessing the app ?

Cheers,
Melisa

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

AccountsSF
Contributing Cover User
6 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

6Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Melisa,

The errors are on the MYOB team app on the mobile.

AccountsSF
Contributing Cover User
6 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

6Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Melisa

Just to be more precise for MYOB support team to check the continous crashing out from MYOB team app, the MYOB account right desktop version is 2022.7; the MYOB team app version is 1.34.0 (Build 1188).

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post