Mobile app - leave reason

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
BuddyBoo
Contributing User
5 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

5Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Mobile app - leave reason

Hi, my employee is having issues submitting leave because the leave reason is missing. She is able to do so last month, but now that she's trying to apply leave again, there's nothing in the leave reason section. Nothing has changed in the back end - her leave entitlements are still there in her profile. It's just strange that she could do it last month, and now having trouble again. She's quit the app and restarted many times. Please advise. 

15 REPLIES 15
Komal_S
MYOB Moderator
8,280 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

8,280Posts

741Kudos

1,164Solutions

Re: Mobile app - leave reason

Hi @BuddyBoo 

When you create a new leave request, there should be a Leave reason tab for you to select as explained in the Submit a Leave Request section of Using the MYOB Team app help article. If you're unable to see that option on the screen, please attach a screenshot of the leave request window so we can investigate further. 

Kind regards,
Komal

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

BuddyBoo
Contributing User
5 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

5Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

This is what we see. Every other section is fine but this one. 3E00E9C8-E743-4373-84AE-7AF4804799DA.jpeg

Komal_S
MYOB Moderator
8,280 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

8,280Posts

741Kudos

1,164Solutions

Hi @BuddyBoo 

Can you try clearing the app cache or reinstall the app and let us know if you're still experiencing the same problem? 

Kind regards,
Komal

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

BuddyBoo
Contributing User
5 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

5Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Hi, we reinstalled the app and the leave reason is still blank. 

BuddyBoo
Contributing User
5 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

5Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Also while waiting for a resolution, is my staff able to apply for leave on the desktop or am i able to apply on her behalf via the admin portal? 

Komal_S
MYOB Moderator
8,280 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

8,280Posts

741Kudos

1,164Solutions

Hi @BuddyBoo 

If the leave reason is blank for all the employees, try removing one employee from the MYOB Team app and reinvite them. If they are experiencing the same problem after accepting the invitation, you can enter their leave through the desktop app while processing a payrun. 

Please also send us your product serial number by Private Message so we can raise this with our teams to check what might be causing this issue.

Kind regards,
Komal

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

helenebod1
Contributing User
12 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

12Posts

0Kudos

1Solutions

Hi

I have the same issue at the moment.

Employees don't have a reason leave or only have  "annual leave pay" and "unpaid annual leave".

The personal day is not showing.... last month it was.

Can you please let me know if it is a glitch in MYOB Team - because we struggle a lot to use it... 

It is not really reliable  and the app stop a lot. Not sure if we still use this as we are at the end of the month and we need to do the payroll... 

Thank you

Regards

Helene

BuddyBoo
Contributing User
5 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

5Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Helene

We didn't get any further support from MYOB on this issue - very frustrating. Not sure if this helps, but we had to recreate my employee profile before it worked again. I only have one full time employee so that wasn't too painful. Hopefully this helps you in some way to find a solution. 

helenebod1
Contributing User
12 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

12Posts

0Kudos

1Solutions

We have 22 employees. Even delete and create again will invite employee to download the app etc.. 

With Xero all this is easy to use and it was not a problem.  (when I was working for my previsous company) 

For every small business payroll and leave management is important, need to find a long solution for my company.

Just trying to understand how MYOB TEAM is working because the only information was too general.... 

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post