Myob Team Feedback

simonk1
2 Posts
User

2Posts

3Kudos

0Solutions

Myob Team Feedback

We have recently transitioned to Myob teams for our business of 60 employees. The base of the system is very easy to use and functional, however there are still a few bugs.

Recently the Teams Website has been down, which would not allow the staff to start or end shifts.

One person’s APP on an Iphone XR won’t allow him to put in Annual leave as there is nothing to scroll through for the Leave reason.

On top of these issues, we have several feedback ideas that I would suggest most users of the system need as an essential part, urgent fix. Which mainly relate to the admin portal.

• Give admin the ability to add staff leave which includes sick, lwop, long service, other
    • In addition, can they add a button for annual leave which is for denied leave, as currently there is only a button to approve leave or delete leave. Printable report of leave.
  • A report, that is printable for both time sheets and roster for each department, so it is easier for us to go through the documents
  • A way to save a Roster before publishing them
  • Ability for an approving Manager to view and Edit rosters via the APP
  • Ability to differentiate between paid and unpaid breaks
  • When porting timesheets into AccountRight ability to set the award staff are on so it auto calculates rates (weekend, after 6pm, etc.)
1 REPLY 1
Melisa_D
MYOB Moderator
6,309 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

6,309Posts

451Kudos

693Solutions

Re: Myob Team Feedback

Hi @simonk1

Thank you for your post and feedback, we appreciate it. Our teams are continuing to look at ways to grow and update MYOB Team, I've passed your feedback on to the right teams

In regards to the employee using the iphone XR, can you please confirm if they're still experiencing this ? If they are, can they uninstall and resintall the app. Does the same thing appear to happen ?

At the moment approving managers have the ability to do the following within the MYOB Team app:

• Edit a timesheet 
  • Approve a timesheet 
  • Approve a leave request 
  • View leave requests 

More information on this in detail is available on our help article Using the MYOB Team mobile app

Do let us know how you go with the troubleshooting. 

Cheers,
Melisa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post