Myob team portral photos are not viewable. "Something went wrong" error

artmyob
2 Posts
User

2Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Myob team portral photos are not viewable. "Something went wrong" error

Photos are not viewable on myob team portral after upgrade to new tablet something went wrong error" ".

I used iPad Air 2 before and it worked fine. I can view photo on admin portral.

Now I have upgrade to a new ipad 9 gen with latest version of myob team.  all photos cannot be viewd in portral since the start of new iPad. I have started to use mid week and between shift on the day the new ipad installed. I have staff singed out on the old ipad and signed in again on new ipad. I can see all images signed in from the old ipad but not from the new one.

Image not found.JPG
2 REPLIES 2
artmyob
2 Posts
User

2Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Re: team kiosk employee login photos are not viewable. "Something went wrong" error

Hi Melisa,

I have the same problem but only with new upgrade tablet. I used iPad Air 2 before and it worked ok. I can view photo on admin portral (only occationaly have "something went wrong error") may be once every two weeks).

Image not found.JPG

Now I have upgrade to a new ipad 9 gen with latest version of myob team.  all photos cannot be viewd in portral since the start of new iPad. I have started to use mid week and between shift on the day the new ipad installed. I have staff singed out on the old ipad and signed in again on new ipad. I can see all images signed in from the old ipad but not from the new one.

Can you send me the link to send private masseage? so I can send the infomation required.

Regards,

Art

Melisa_D
MYOB Moderator
9,802 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

9,802Posts

691Kudos

1,111Solutions

Re: Myob team portral photos are not viewable. "Something went wrong" error

Hi @artmyob

Thanks for your post. This is currently being investigated by our teams, can you please send me a private message with the below details so I can pass this on to the team:

• Serial number 
  • Email address you use to sign into MYOB Team 
  • File ID of your file (This can be found by going to Help > About MYOB AccountRight)
  • Confirmation of the version of the tablet you are using the app on 

Cheers,
Melisa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post