Pay runs and timesheets

Wikasock
2 Posts
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Pay runs and timesheets

Hi, I am trying to create a pay run for the first time, my employees have entered their timesheets in via the MYOB team app. When I create the pay run it is only calculating the employees pay at a base rate for the hours they have entered. Is there a way to get it to recognise that my employees have worked a Saturday or a Sunday etc and apply the pay rate without me having to do it manually as I can't see the point of them entering timesheets if I still have to enter their times individually on the days worked. I hope this makes sense.

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
Melisa_D
MYOB Moderator
9,892 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

9,892Posts

693Kudos

1,117Solutions

Re: Pay runs and timesheets

Hi @Wikasock

Thanks for your post and welcome to the Community Forum ! Employee hours submitted via MYOB Team will appear in AccountRight against the Base Hourly payroll category, this is mentioned on our Help Article Getting started with MYOB Team under the Before you begin field. 

The other categories would need to be entered manually. 

Do let us know if you have any further questions. 

Cheers,
Melisa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Wikasock
2 Posts
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Melissa 

Thank you for your response. I have MYOB essentials Payroll not AccountRight not too sure if that makes a difference or not  however timesheet hours entered into MYOB team do come across to the Base Hourly category still but my question is that when my staff members enter their timesheets for a Saturday or a Sunday shift which incurres a higher payrate it still only calculates their pay at the base rate for those days which then requires me to go into each timesheet and re-enter the shifts for the weekend under the weekend rates. Is there a way for hours worked on a weekend by staff and entered in timesheets on MYOB team to be recognised and allocated to the correct pay rate without me having to change each entry. Sorry I'm super new to MYOB as my other software closed shop but that system calculated all this automatically.

Melisa_D
MYOB Moderator
9,892 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

9,892Posts

693Kudos

1,117Solutions

Hi @Wikasock

No don't be sorry, I'm happy to help.  Unfortunately there isn't a difference whether you're using AccountRight or Essentials, hours logged by the employees will only appear in your MYOB software against the Base Hourly pay item.  More information on this for Essentials is available here

I've also provided you some additional Help Articles on MYOB Team:

Cheers,
Melisa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post