Timesheets in Teams

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
BarTVBec
1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Timesheets in Teams

Hi,

I am wondering how to mark timesheets as paid in Teams?

Also, I just noticed an issue where an employee went back and entered a timesheet into a pay period that had already been paid.  I would not have picked this up in the payroll as I am selecting the correct pay period. Any tips on how to prevent this? Thanks

1 REPLY 1
Melisa_D
10,735 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

10,735Posts

0Kudos

1,186Solutions

Re: Timesheets in Teams

Hi @BarTVBec

Welcome to the Community Forum! Sorry to see that no one has replied to you yet, MYOB Team doesn't have the ability to mark a timesheet as paid. It can only be marked as approved, information on this is available on our Help Article Using the MYOB Team admin portal

If employees are using the MYOB Team app to submit their timesheets they have the option to enter in timesheets manually, the app won't specifically pick up if a timesheet has already been entered for that period. There is alternative time captures available to use if you don't wish to use the timesheet option, information on the time capture apps is available on this link

Do let me know if have any further questions. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
Melisa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post