signing feature

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Rigi
2 Posts
User
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

signing feature

Hi,

I am investigating to implement MYOB team app in my company. My company files timesheet with employee signatures for auditing purposes. Is the employee signature possible if i implement MYOB Teams app? Is there a way i can print reports weekly basis for each employee and get them to sign and file them for auditing purposes.

Anybody having done something similar, please advise. 

thank you

1 REPLY 1
Princess_R
MYOB Moderator
2,869 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,869Posts

101Kudos

410Solutions

Re: signing feature

Hi @Rigi 

Thank you for your post. I'd like to extend you a warm welcome to the Community Forum. I hope you find it a valuable resource.

At the moment the signature feature is not available, I'll provide you the Help Article, Getting started with MYOB Team, that has detailed information about its features.

Nonetheless, we really appreciate and valued your suggestion/feedback and we will relay your idea to the relevant team. You can also post this to our Product Ideas for consideration by our developers.

Please feel free to post again I'm happy to assist.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post