Partner Zone

Cancellation Problem

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Megan4
3 Posts
User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Cancellation Problem

I have been trying for some time to cancel a MYOB subscription, including online requests, phone calls and even written correspondence with no result.

Tomorrow I plan to contact Consumer Affairs about this appalling state of affairs.

Throughout this period I have been charged for 2 accounts, including the one that should have been cancelled months ago.

I'm sure it's a wonderful money spinner for MYOB but it is disgraceful and this process needs to be improved for you to retain your customers.

1 REPLY 1
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator
43,274 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

43,274Posts

5,816Kudos

6,465Solutions

Re: Cancellation Problem

Hi @Megan4 

Typically, MYOB Essentials subscriptions can be cancelled by speaking with our phone-based team on 1300 010 487 (AU) | 0800 005 936 (NZ) as per the MYOB Essentials Terms of UseHowever, in saying that, if you would like to send me a private message on this Forum with your product serial number and best contact number I'll be happy to arrange for one of our team to reach out to offer their assistance with your enquiry.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post