How to change the font size WITHIN Myob

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Ele
Trusted Cover User
99 Posts
Trusted Cover User
Australia
Trusted Cover User

99Posts

19Kudos

5Solutions

How to change the font size WITHIN Myob

Back in 2017 a user noted 

"It seemed more logical to change display settings WITHIN MYOB rather than hoping that a global Windows display setting change would suffice, going back and forth to see results, disappointed. Thanks for the reply, though..."

It still is logical and applicable - especially to us who use glasses.

I have noticed that my employers are also now squinting when looking at MYOB.  Maybe the inability to increase the font size within MYOB will force them to purchase a new programme they can actually see on screen.

1 REPLY 1
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff
New Zealand
Former Staff

45,180Posts

0Kudos

6,759Solutions

Re: How to change the font size WITHIN Myob ? You are unable to, thats the answer.

Hi @Ele 

Thanks for the feedback and altering the MYOB Community.

As you have rightly mentioned, at this time users are not able to update the default font size within AccountRight, rather it will take its default from Windows. Help Article: Fixing display issues is the help article that deals with display issues but can also be considered for font and display situations.

In saying that, AccountRight does have a browser interface now. A browser will allow users to text zoom their screen, which will, in turn, have an impact on how the AccountRight browser will display that text for most windows.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| My Account

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post