MYOB Essentials How to shut down my business

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Experienced Cover User login
15 Posts
Experienced Cover User
login
Experienced Cover User

15Posts

3Kudos

1Solutions

MYOB Essentials How to shut down my business

Hi guys,

I am trying to completely shut down my small business and cannot find anywhere in MYOB Essentials facilitating this request.

I have taken a complete dump of the general ledger into a spreadsheet but cannot find an orderly way to shut things down.

I suppose when the invoice cannot be processed then the processing will just stop LOL

2 REPLIES
Experienced Cover User login
15 Posts
Experienced Cover User
login
Experienced Cover User

15Posts

3Kudos

1Solutions

Close a business down

Hi guys,

I am trying to completely shut down my small business and cannot find anywhere in MYOB Essentials facilitating this request.

I have taken a complete dump of the general ledger into a spreadsheet but cannot find an orderly way to shut things down.

I suppose when the invoice cannot be processed then the processing will just stop LOL

MYOB Moderator Steven_M
22,978 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator

22978Posts

2609Kudos

3279Solutions

Re: MYOB Essentials How to shut down my business

Hi @login

Cancellation of a MYOB Essentials business can be done by speaking with the required team, who can be contacted on 1300 555 151.

With that being said, I have arranged for a ticket to be lodged with the team so that one of them can be in contact to discuss your request in more detail

Kind Regards,
Steven
MYOB Client Support
Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post