Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

22Posts

5Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

MYOB Essentials or MYOB Business

I have a subscription to MYOB Essentials.

When I go to the MYOB website, however, there does not seem to be such a product any more. There are MYOB Business Lite and MYOB Pro as well as Accountright.

Is there such a thing as MYOB Essentials any more - it seems to be double the monthly subscription to MYOB Business Pro for the same thing?

Regards

Warwick
2 REPLIES 2
Sam_R
MYOB Moderator
2,887 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,887Posts

205Kudos

448Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: MYOB Essentials or MYOB Business

Hi @iWarwick,

Thank you for your post.

MYOB Essentials is still a product being used by some of our customers, however, with the introduction of MYOB Business (new version of Essentials), it will not be supported in future, therefore, we will no longer sell it.

MYOB Business does offer more flexibility around its subscription plans, so it may be possible you're currently using a product that offers more than you need. So that I can check this out for you, please send me a private message with your product serial number + email. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Kind regards,
Sam

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

iWarwick
Experienced Cover User
22 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

22Posts

5Kudos

0Solutions

Re: MYOB Essentials or MYOB Business

I am very grateful for Sam's help. Thank you.

I would like to po8nt out, however, that MYOB's "Accept as a Solution" is a very cumbersome and frustrating process.

not only do I have to log in I also have to get out a separate device to use the Authenticator app. Not very user friendly at all.

And why doesn't MYOB enable password managers like 1Password to be used as the Authenticator?

Regards

Warwick

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post