Partner Zone

Need to update payment details and refund credit card decline administration fee

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
LorieLunes
2 Posts
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Need to update payment details and refund credit card decline administration fee

I updated the credit card information under Payment Details two weeks ago but still got an email saying that MYOB is having trouble processing payment for my MYOB Monthly Subscription. Based on the email it is still trying to process using the old card number and a credit card decline administration fee of $10 will be added to my next invoice.

Can someone help me with 2 things, please?

1. Need to update the credit card information
  2. Need to refund the $10 because I already changed the credit card details 2 weeks ago
1 REPLY 1
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator
43,274 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

43,274Posts

5,816Kudos

6,465Solutions

Re: Need to update payment details and refund credit card decline administration fee

Hi @LorieLunes 

Looking at your account I can see that we do have a payment profile update that updated it to be a MasterCard that expires on 03/2023. This appears to be the most recent payment profile update and will be the one used going forward. If that does need to be changed, do navigate to your my.MYOB account and select My Account>>Payment Profile to update those details.

There is also the matter of the current outstanding invoice, we will attempt to take payment on that invoice today (06/04/2021) using the new payment method. If that payment does go through you can make payment manually through your my.MYOB account by selecting My Account>>Invoices.

Assuming payment on that outstanding invoice is handled quickly, that $10 fee will not be changed. However, we are happy to review that charge in the future if it is charged in the future.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post