MYOBCommunity
Partner Zone
|
|
Partner Zone

Trouble opening really old .myo file

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Highlighted
MMoore
1 Post
User
Australia
MMoore

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Trouble opening really old .myo file

I have an old back up from 2006 that I need to be able to open. I have version 15.0.1 - is there anyway I can download an older version in order to be able to open the file? Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!!

1 REPLY
MYOB Moderator Steven_M
25,796 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator

25796Posts

2976Kudos

3769Solutions

Re: Trouble opening really old .myo file

Hi @MMoore

Welcome to the MYOB Community Forum, I hope you find it a wealth of knowledge

Accounting v15 is a very old version of the program that we are not able to supply a download link for. However, one of the MYOB Partners may still have an installer disc or installation media that may contain that installer and be able to offer it to you.

In saying that, in theory, if you have a newer version of the program such as AccountRight v19 you could upgrade the file for use in that version. This can be done by using the Upgrade Assistant locate in the MYOB Tools folder of the Windows Start Menu. By running through that Assistant and selecting that file it will upgrade it for use with AccountRight v19. AccountRight v19 Help Article: Upgrade your company file would be able to assist with upgrading that file.

Kind Regards,
Steven
MYOB Client Support
Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post