AR 2019.3 Customnising mailing labels

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Highlighted
Experienced Cover User
151 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

151Posts

126Kudos

0Solutions

AR 2019.3 Customnising mailing labels

After using MYOB "Classic" versions for almost 25 years, but having to reluctantly switch to AR 2019.x because of the Single Touch Payroll, I have encountered yet another issue. The inability to customise mailing labels to suit the stationary we have been using succesfully for years.

I see that this has been reported before, mosre than once. But I also see that it has not been fixed.

We use address labels of 3 columns and 7 rows. AR 2019 only has a template for 3 columns and 11 rows. And there is no way to make the necessary changes to suit.

The AR "Classic" versions had a very customisable template.

This sucks. Why the backwards step? 

Ray

Ray Jordan
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
MYOB Moderator
2,782 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,782Posts

207Kudos

263Solutions

Re: AR 2019.3 Customnising mailing labels

Hi @RayJordan

Thank you for your post and feed back. in v19 and AccountRight live the following layouts are available by default when printing mailing labels:

• 2 up (mailing labels): 2 across, 7 down (total of 14 labels per page)
  • 3 up (mailing labels): 3 across, 11 down (total of 33 labels per page)
  • 2 up (shipping labels): 2 across, 4 down (total of 8 labels per page)

I understand that they are not as customisable as they were in v19, we appreciate your feed back and I have passed this on to the relevant department. 

Cheers,
Melisa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Highlighted
3 Posts
User

3Posts

3Kudos

0Solutions

Re: AR 2019.3 Customnising mailing labels

So v2019.4 is now available & thank Heavens, has fixed some major issues.

However, mailing labels for Christmas Cards (yes, some of us still do cards!!!) are horrific. The issue above has not been addressed (no pun intended!!).

Why not???? It seems our so-called feedback is NOT being listened to!!! Took FOREVER to get the bank feeds fixed in v2019.4 when it was critical and should have been fixed immediately, as so many of us had requested.

Highlighted
Experienced Cover User
151 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

151Posts

126Kudos

0Solutions

Re: AR 2019.3 Customising mailing labels

Hi @Melisa_D ,

Thanks for your reply. But you are just telling me stuff that became immediately obvious once I started the label printing process. In AR 19.x and earlier versions I was able to easily customise labels to print 3 columns by 7 rows to match address labels we were already using for other purposes. I had expected AR2019.x to be at least be as good as that.

But no, I am disappointed once again that AR2019 does not live up to the standards set by its older predecessor.

I have just had to go and buy a pack of 3 x 11 labels especially for AR 2019. Not happy.

Ray Jordan

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post