Australia
MarketLink
Experienced Cover User

13Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

AccountRight Live v AccountRight PC Installer 2019.1

The next available upgrade for our company via our Mymyob.com.au subscription is AccountRight PC Installer 2019.1. I'm looking to upgrade our AccountRight Premier v19.15 now that the multicurrency issue for creditors have been resolved. Could someone please advise whether AccountRight PC Installer 2019.1 is the same as AccountRight Live? If not, could you please explain the difference. Thanks.

1 REPLY 1
Ultimate Partner GDay53
2,000 Posts
Ultimate Partner
Australia
GDay53
Ultimate Partner

2365Posts

2157Kudos

517Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: AccountRight Live v AccountRight PC Installer 2019.1

@MarketLink 

Welcome to the MYOB Community Forum, I hope you find plenty of useful information.

If you are using Multi-currency you will need to upgrade to Account Right 2019.2 not 2019.1.

If it is not available through your my.myob dowload site, wait till it is available which should be this week as it was released to partners on the 8th and is due for full release by the 15th.

And yes Account Right 201X is the same as Account Right Live we tend to just leave the live out.

When you have the 2019.2 available download then run installer software.

Once installed double click on the icon and wait for the Welcome window.

On the left there is a button Upgrade a file click on that then choose your file you want to upgrade.

Follow the instruction but when it asks if you want it in the cloud say no anmd upgrade to your desktop.

Once you have upgraded the file fully and checked that it is all ok and working then you can upload it to the cloud.

The are a few little things you need to do so have a read of the following before you upgrade;

Pre Upgrade Cheat Sheet

Post Migration Tasks

If my response to your query and has helped, please mark my post as a solution to help others in the future.
Graeme Day
Registered BAS Agent #24745540
First Class Accounts Clayfield
Mobile: 0402 841 627
gday@firstclassaccounts.com
MYOB Certified Consultant
MYOB Diamond Partner
Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post