MYOBCommunity
Partner Zone
|
|
Partner Zone

AccountRight Multicurrency - is there an update when it will be available cloud based?

JO-IXS
2 Posts
Cover User
Australia
JO-IXS
Cover User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

AccountRight Multicurrency - is there an update when it will be available cloud based?

After receiving notification from MYOB that the current AccountRight 19 would not be supported from late 2019, i have been looking around at solutions as have been totally frustrated with MYOB's inaction in resolving the multicurrency issue to move the software online.

I have gone with Xero which is touted as multi-currency system only to now find that though they support multicurrency bank, debtor and creditors, there is no ability to journal in multicurrencies and retain other accounts in currencies other than your native currency. Though i am sure there are ways to get it to work, i dont want to create additional work for myself.

PLEASE, PLEASE what is the update on MYOB getting AccountRight fixed?????

2 REPLIES
MYOB Moderator Hayden_B
4,467 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Australia
Hayden_B
MYOB Moderator

4467Posts

697Kudos

646Solutions

Re: AccountRight Multicurrency - is there an update when it will be available cloud based?

Hi @JO-IXS

We have been progressively adding in Multi-Currency features into the new platform with each release with the aim to have it available before the September 2019 deadline to allow for V19 users to upgrade. The exact date of full release is yet to be decided as we are continuing the Beta until our Beta customers are happy with the state of the features.

You can check out what Multi Currency features are available in 2018.4 on this link: http://help.myob.com.au/updates/multi-currency

Feel free to also check out these Help articles to look into it: Working with multiple currencies (Beta)

As a small note; these features will still only be available for Premier Users like the V19 software was.

We also have a Forum Board dedicated to the Multi Currency releases which you can access by going to: Browse Community > AccountRight > Multi Currency Test Drive.

Trusted User sholt73
357 Posts
Trusted User
Australia
sholt73
Trusted User

357Posts

213Kudos

9Solutions

Re: AccountRight Multicurrency - is there an update when it will be available cloud based?

some feedback on this that might help, if you google "multi currency myob" you don't get the most helpful links. would be worth trying to get those parsed first by google if possible.

could save some posts like this on a forum as those would be able to find the info faster.

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post