LB47
2 Posts
User
User

2Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Accountright painfully SLOW

We have been using the cloud software for Accountright plus since we were forced to the cloud by single touch payroll. I regret it every day. IT IS SO SLOW. Some days are worse than others. Today is VERY BAD. Every key stoke causes a 30 sec or longer delay to load new informations and bring up anything. If I could go back to dedicated software on the computer that I own I would. Problem is, my frineds who use other cloud based accounting software ike Xero have the same conplaints. NBN - Tick. Cahe cleared. Tick. Other programs and internet working fine - tick. Just MYOB

5 REPLIES 5
DannyTangney
Valued Cover User
291 Posts
Valued Cover User
Australia
Valued Cover User

291Posts

179Kudos

17Solutions

Re: Accountright painfully SLOW

We are also experiencing delays, it can take twenty minutes just to log on then is very slow to use...

Steven_M
MYOB Moderator
42,248 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

42,248Posts

5,717Kudos

6,306Solutions

Hi Everyone

As part of a recent investigation into AccountRight performance, we've found that there was a difference in performance between the data centres we do use (Melbourne vs Sydney). The Sydney files were performing better, as such, we're in the process of moving the files stored to that data centre in the coming weeks. No action is required by the user.  This should aid in the overall performance of some clients.

It should also be noted that there is no magic bullet to improving the overall speed of the base product, however, some tips that clients have used can be found on Speed and performance tips. Note: It doesn't work for all users and setups.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

wharper
Contributing Cover User
6 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

6Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Steven,

We have 3 users here with issues.

1. GST won't show figure in GST field on PO's.

2. PO raised as an order (Yellow border) in item layout then when coverted to a bill (Blue border) item layout changes to service and the layout tab at the top greys out and cannot be used. So fair seems to be effecting the one supplier.

3. Very slow.

4. Taking long to log in (shows as not responsive).

Are you guys still having issues?

DannyTangney
Valued Cover User
291 Posts
Valued Cover User
Australia
Valued Cover User

291Posts

179Kudos

17Solutions

Hi @wharper 

Performance still isn't great but it's way better than yesterday...

Hope you're getting better service today.

Cheers,

Danny

Steven_M
MYOB Moderator
42,248 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

42,248Posts

5,717Kudos

6,306Solutions

Hi @wharper 

Provided that GST or a suitable tax code is included on the transaction then the corresponding tax portion should populate into the Tax field on the transaction. If it is not doing that task, I would recommend reviewing the tax code on the transaction and also the Tax Information window available by selecting the Tax arrow next to the Tax amount. If you are still requiring assistance on that, getting a screenshot on that situation and what you can see would be ideal.

What is the first line of that order? We are aware that under certain circumstances that if that line is not an item, i.e. a descriptive only line, the layout can change upon the conversion process. Ensuring that you do have a item added to that transaction, in particular, the first line most commonly prevents that layout conversion.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post