Australia
AjayRipper
Contributing Cover User

9Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Add STP to MYOB Basics

Hi,

I have been using MYOB Basics and it works well for  our business. Now would like toadd STP featutre as well. Please advise would Account Right Plushave all of the features of AccountRight Basics and have STP feature. How much will be monthly subscription. We have been using AccountRight Basics for over 10 years and would still want to continue using it. Please advise.

1 REPLY 1
MYOB Moderator Steven_M
2,000 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator

31525Posts

4117Kudos

4596Solutions

Re: Add STP to MYOB Basics

Hi @AjayRipper 

AccountRight Basics is non-payroll based product i.e. doesn't have a payroll module. This does mean that it is not STP compliant software.

If you do need to become STP compliant then you would be looking at upgrading to AccountRight Plus. The cost involved in this would be an upfront cost of $942 and then $109 per month for the AccountRight Subscription.

Alternatively, if you are a micro-business (1-4 employees) then you could look into MYOB Essentials Payroll which is a dedicated product for those micro-businesses to become STP compliant. Do note that this will not integrate with your AccountRight Basics product. 

Do let us know if you would like more information on a product or obtaining an STP compliant version of the software.

*Prices are current at time of posting

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post