1 Post
User
Australia
RAStewart

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Annual Leave Accrual

I have just noticed an error on annual leave accrued reporting in AccountRight2019. I upgraded from Premier in March 2019 and for some reason the last recorded annual leave taken in Premier gets deducted twice when upgraded to AccounRight hence I was underpaying am employee 96 hours in annual leave payout upon resigning. Good old MYOB **bleep** as usual. Decided to look up another employee and same thing. He took 200 hours annual leave late last year and now AccoutRight has deducted it again putting him in a massive negative. Not good enought MYOB.

2 REPLIES 2
Experienced Cover User pgsdiver
12 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
pgsdiver
Experienced Cover User

12Posts

8Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Annual Leave Accrual

There is definitely some sort of bug in the upgrade for payroll journals (and I suspect AL accruals). We've had similar but with expense and superannuation journals being duplicated (and then posting as ONE-SIDED journals in our accounts - what the?).

As you say - same olf MYOB *bleep*.

Good luck with the repair of this.

If it were me I'd try to alter it through the carried forward accrual balances, although not sure if that can work retrospectively.

MYOB Moderator Steven_M
2,000 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator

31513Posts

4102Kudos

4587Solutions

Re: Annual Leave Accrual

Hi @RAStewart 

Sorry to hear that no-one has offered their assistance in regards to your enquiry.

Occasionally, this situation does occur if you have multiple wages categories linked to the one entitlement. To check this and to potentially avoid that situation in the future, go into Payroll>>Payroll Categories>>Entitlements>>Select the desired entitlement and ensure that you do only have the one category selected in the Linked Wages field.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post