Bank Feed not Associated warning

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Fiona_Ellis
Experienced Cover User
125 Posts
Experienced Cover User
New Zealand
Experienced Cover User

125Posts

28Kudos

1Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Bank Feed not Associated warning

One of my client files was recently upgraded from V 19.5 to AccountRight Live. Bank feeds are up and running, but a strange Warning message keeps appearing in the bank feeds screen saying " Warning - A bank feed is not associated. Click Manage Bank accounts and associate and account to the bank feed". This would be understandable if accounts had not been associated, but they have, and the feeds seem to be coming through. This is happening with the feeds on all the bank / credit card accounts that have them. Has anyone come across this, and how do we stop the message from appearing - is this a by-product of the upgrade perhaps?

Fiona Ellis
Sort IT Business Solutions
2 REPLIES 2
Tracey_H
12,172 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

12,172Posts

0Kudos

1,836Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Bank Feed not Associated warning

Hi @Fiona_Ellis 

That message usually means that one or more bank feeds do not have an associated account in the Manage Bank Accounts window. If there is a bank feed with a cancelled status or that is not active you can create a dummy bank account in the Accounts List to assign to the associated account. That should stop the warning as it is now finding an associated account.

Please let me know if this resolves the problem.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Fiona_Ellis
Experienced Cover User
125 Posts
Experienced Cover User
New Zealand
Experienced Cover User

125Posts

28Kudos

1Solutions

Re: Bank Feed not Associated warning

Yes! Thanks, there was one credit card that did not have an associated account so I have now assigned one to it.

Fiona Ellis
Sort IT Business Solutions

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post