Experienced User Lyn3061
13 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

13Posts

29Kudos

0Solutions

Bank feeds still unavailable 12/10/19 8.30am

I am still unable to access Bank Feeds even though the issue is "resolved" my last successful feed was on the 9/10/2019.  I have rebooted and restarted MYOB a number of times originally I was getting the unable to connect message, that is no longer the system just says there are no feeds.  Have checked with the bank and I do have transactions.

How much longer till this issue is fixed.  I am aware I am not the only person with this problem, Zero is looking pretty good at the moment.

22 REPLIES 22
Trusted Cover User DanielLLG
71 Posts
Trusted Cover User
Trusted Cover User

71Posts

61Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Bank feeds still unavailable 12/10/19 8.30am

getting the same unable to connect 

Experienced User invalid_again
10 Posts
Experienced User
Australia
Experienced User

10Posts

11Kudos

0Solutions

this has been an ongoing issue in the 12 months i have used MYOB. When it occurs on a weekend it usually isnt fixed until the monday. 

ps it is definately not a bank issue, i have three other companies on Xero and those feeds are always in by 7am.

Neil1954
1 Post
Cover User
Australia
Cover User

1Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Still not working for me as well.  12/10/2019 17:30

MYOB Moderator Steven_M
32,660 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

32,660Posts

4,358Kudos

0Solutions

Hi @Lyn3061 

Sorry to hear you are encountering errors with your bank feeds. We did recently encounter a number of cases of clients encountering an Unable to Connect message late last week, these have since been resolved and at the time of writing clients should be able to successfully be able to connect their bank feeds.

Looking at your account, we are showing as having a number of transactions (12 transactions across 2 accounts) awaiting for collection. Do let us know if you require further assistance with collecting those transactions.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

LGCairns
1 Post
User

1Posts

7Kudos

0Solutions

Well I have just logged in this morning and am getting the same error as everyday last week - Unable to connect to bank feeds.

This is beyond ridiculous - especially considering MYOB bought BankLink as it had the best bank feeds, and appears to have now stuffed up the perfection that was BankLink bank feeds.

Contributing Cover User CarlyHutchings
7 Posts
Contributing Cover User
New Zealand
Contributing Cover User

7Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Hi, I am also having this problem with bank feeds not working.  We are in New Zealand, BNZ account if that's any help.

Contributing User LDOG
5 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

5Posts

4Kudos

0Solutions

Fellow users... according to MYOB support the bank feed function is still not working but I was assured it would be fixed by end of working day.  Here's hoping

JojoM
3 Posts
User
User

3Posts

4Kudos

0Solutions

Bank feeds still unavailable 14/10/19 8.30am

Hi,

We are still not able to connect to server for bank feeds.  We are based in Melbourne if that helps.

Experienced User Clare4
21 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

21Posts

18Kudos

0Solutions

Hi @Steven_M bank feeds are unavailable still this morning. The issue was never resolved last week, we simply just stopped receiving the error, but transactional feeds never appeared, get in this morning hoping to finalise my banking from last week, and bank feeds are still not resolved, now we're getting the "unable to connect" error.

Please have this issue fixed as a priority. 

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post