Contributing User
5 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

5Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Bulk email

Hi there, how can I send bulk e-mail from MYOB ? If not possible how can I copy all emails so that I can send from outlook? I have accountright version

Thanks

Lola

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
MYOB Moderator
36,462 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

36,462Posts

4,939Kudos

5,330Solutions

Re: Bulk email

Hi @lola_d 

AccountRight will only be able to email out transactions you created. For example, you can email out an invoice to the customer. While AccountRight can do a single email to a card, through the Card List, this is not a bulk function.

The way I would do that bulk email is via by taking an export of the email addresses. You can obtain an export of that information through File>>Import/Export Assistant and selecting Cards before selecting the desired fields you wish to export. What this will give you is a text file that can be opened in Notepad or Excel with the desired information so that it can be easily added to a bulk email within your email program.

For more information on exporting please see Help Article: Exporting data

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Highlighted
Contributing User
5 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

5Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Could you please email step by step I tried but it would only give me a handful of emails 

thanks

Lola

Highlighted
MYOB Moderator
36,462 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

36,462Posts

4,939Kudos

5,330Solutions

Hi @lola_d 

Instructions on the export data process with screenshots as well as a video of the process can be found on Help Article: Exporting data. However, I've recorded the process below for you:

1. Open the required file
  2. Go to File>>Import/Export Assistant
  3. Select Export Data before selecting Next >
  4. Select Cards and Customer Cards* before selecting Next >
  5. Indicate how you wish to separate the data i.e. Tabs or Commas (unsure, I would recommend Commas) before selecting Next >
  6. Navigate and highlight the required fields (left-hand side) i.e. Addr 1 - Email and select Add>
  7. Once all the fields, have been selected, select Export. This will provide you with a text file that can be saved on the computer that contains a list of that information. This file can be opened in NotePad or Excel or a similar product

*I have assumed you are wishing to export out customer cards

Do let us know how you get on and if you require further assistance 

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post