1 Post
Cover User
Australia
Cover User

1Posts

3Kudos

0Solutions

Cancel subscription - feedback

Couldn't see where else I could post feedback to MYOB - so here it is.

I recently had to cancel our old MYOB Premier subscription, due to having difficulties upgrading the file to the AccountRight Live version (no help from technical support, long time on hold, etc.) I just got a new subscription and then cancelled the old one.

Why is it so easy to get a new subscription, but so painful to cancel one? Surely you should be able to do this online? Having to call and get someone to do this during business hours taking 40 minutes out of my day should really not be necessary.

Please upgrade your customer support by having other options apart from having to call and then wait on hold. I dread having to ring MYOB customer support due to the wait times! Also Live Chat wasn't working so no help there either.

1 REPLY 1
MYOB Moderator Steven_M
32,913 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

32,913Posts

4,404Kudos

4,778Solutions

Re: Cancel subscription - feedback

Hi @Needinghelp 

Thank you for your feedback in regards to cancellations of subscription. I passed on your comments.

AccountRight subscriptions can be cancelled by speaking with our phone-based team on 1300 555 151. This as per the AccountRight Terms of Use. Sorry to hear that you have had trouble contacting that team to arrange for that.

If you do have any enquiry you are welcome to post on this Forum, I'm sure the MYOB Community would be happy to assist.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post