Connection Error message since upgrading to two factor authentication?.

Highlighted
Experienced User iosman1234
36 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

36Posts

18Kudos

0Solutions

Connection Error message since upgrading to two factor authentication?.

Hello,

We have recently "upgraded" to the new online AR v2018.3.  Last week, we further upgraded to two factor authentication. I am now being impeded from completing reconciliations, as when I attempt to receive payments, I recieve the error message "We're sorry, but something has interrupted AccountRight and you'll need to restart." I have attempted this on 3 of our computers, all running different anti virus software, and all using different, working internet connections. The result is the same, regardless. As you can imagine, I am fairly frustrated. I'd appreciate a swift response, as I cannot go forward with me actual job until this issue is rectified.

thanks

iosman

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Experienced User iosman1234
36 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

36Posts

18Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Connection Error message since upgrading to two factor authentication?.

@iosman1234 wrote:

Hello,

We have recently "upgraded" to the new online AR v2018.3.  Last week, we further upgraded to two factor authentication. I am now being impeded from completing reconciliations, as when I attempt to receive payments, I recieve the error message "We're sorry, but something has interrupted AccountRight and you'll need to restart." I have attempted this on 3 of our computers, all running different anti virus software, and all talktosonic using different, working internet connections. The result is the same, regardless. As you kroger survey can imagine, I am fairly frustrated. I'd appreciate a swift response, as I cannot go forward with me actual job until this issue is rectified.

thanks

iosman

thanks my issue has been fixed.

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post