10 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

10Posts

6Kudos

0Solutions

Connection problems again

We continually have issues with connection with MYOB 2019.2. We've been using it for nearly 12 months now but it hangs, kicks us out, won't load certain reports without continual trying etc. Frankly we're really unimpressed. It's not all the time but is happening enough to be extremely annoying, not to mention wasting a lot of time logging back in. We've tried rebooting computers etc which sometimes helps but sometimes doesn't.

Our internet connection is fine; we've had it checked. Any clues?

3 REPLIES 3
MYOB Moderator Gayathri
1,144 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,144Posts

132Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Connection problems again

Hi @TAD,

Thank you for the post!

I am sorry for the inconvenience. Could you provide more details on the issue that your facing? Are you getting a error message? A screenshot of the error message would be good. Most of the time if a system hangs I would suggest restarting your AccountRight and clearing the AccountRight Cache would fix the basic issue and you should be able to perform other tasks. If the problem persists and you are still getting an error,request you to send me the error details and I would be able to help you further.

Thank you.

Cheers,
Gayathri

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

JuliaLaw55
2 Posts
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi @Gayathri 

We have the same problem as @TAD 

Last couples months working with MYOB is so diifficult

I can't create some reports, for example, Receivables with Tax. MYOB shows a message: "An application operation has timed out" After click "Retry" the message appears again and again and then crashed.

Now we can't close FY because the same error shows up. Therefore, we can't create business reports for next FY

This is a serious issue. Could you please help? I attached the screenshot

Thanks, Julia

MYOB problem.JPG
MYOB Moderator Gayathri
1,144 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,144Posts

132Kudos

0Solutions

Hi @JuliaLaw55,

Thank you for the post!

As the first option for time out issues we recommend time out extender as it did work for most of our clients. You may need assistance from your IT person to complete some of the tasks. I am linking you to one of our posts from the community on AccountRight timeout extender . In this post it covers the steps involved to change in the configuration file.

Thank you.

Cheers,
Gayathri

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post