MYOBCommunity
Partner Zone
|
|
Partner Zone

Customised pre-printed cheque is printing with extra fields

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Highlighted
Kilmurray
1 Post
Cover User
Australia
Kilmurray
Cover User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Customised pre-printed cheque is printing with extra fields

After changing over to the online MYOB AccountingRight version, I successfully customised the pre-printed cheques form for one of our entities/company files.  However, after customising the pre-printed cheque for the other entity, when I print the cheque using my customised form it prints with all these other fields over the ones I created in my customised form.  When I do a print alignment form, none of these fields show up, only the ones I created and everything looks fine.  Then when I print the cheque, those fields print correctly but I get all the account enteries, ABN, ACN etc etc, which are not needed on the cheques.  Can anyone help me? 

1 REPLY 1
MYOB Moderator Steven_M
30,427 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator

30427Posts

3771Kudos

4438Solutions

Re: Customised pre-printed cheque is printing with extra fields

Hi @Kilmurray

Cheque forms are slightly different to other customise forms as you have the same cheque form be used for multiple types of cheques. For example, there is a "regular' cheque, payable cheque, refund cheque and paycheque. Each of these different types of layouts has additional fields i.e. the payable cheque has information relating to the purchases that are being paid similar to that of a remittance. Based on the fields that are on the attachments you have provided it looks like those "remittance advices" values are still listed on the form and as such will pull through when printing.

What I would recommend doing is going to Setup>>Customise Forms>>Cheques>>Select your form and select Customise. On the Customise tab, Form Options you have the option for Layout by selecting that option it will show you the additional fields on your form which can be deleted or moved as required. From what I can see, it looks like a Regular cheque form is being used and you would need to delete the cheque fields if required.

Our Help Article: Personalising cheques has more information on that process.

Do let us know how you get on and if you require further assistance.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post