2 Posts
User
Chrisnir11

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Data field problem in a customised form - $ missing in price value

We migrated to AccountRight 2019.1 from Accountright Premier 19.15 with not too many issues, so far at least. We uploaded all of our forms, most of which are customised.

We have a quote form with a Unit price column, discount column and extended price column in that order.  The extended price column has the $ in front of the value in the ExAmount data field. However, the $ in front of the value in the ExPrice data field in the Unit price column is missing. Not sure how to get it back or edit the data field?

We have a few similar issues around. Fixing this one might give me some insight regarding solving the others!

Cheers in advance for any advice.

regards

Chris

6 REPLIES 6
Ultimate Partner GDay53
2,325 Posts
Ultimate Partner
Australia
GDay53
Ultimate Partner

2325Posts

2140Kudos

508Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved Solution

Re: Data field problem in a customised form - $ missing in price value

@Chrisnir11 

Welcome to the MYOB Community Forum, I hope you find plenty of useful information.

Pretty sure this was on of the know issues with the 2019.1 that are supposed to have been fixed with the 2019.2 release.

If you don't have 2019.2 available in your my.myob it will be very soon as it was released to partners last week and is due for full release tomorrow 15th.

As soon as it is available download and run the install.

Upgrade your file to your desktop and check everything works then go online with the file.

If my response to your query and has helped, please mark my post as a solution to help others in the future.
Graeme Day
Registered BAS Agent #24745540
First Class Accounts Clayfield
Mobile: 0402 841 627
gday@firstclassaccounts.com
MYOB Certified Consultant
MYOB Diamond Partner
Valued Cover User AndrewStephen
647 Posts
Valued Cover User
Australia
AndrewStephen
Valued Cover User

647Posts

407Kudos

13Solutions

Hi @GDay53 and @Chrisnir11 

2019.2 seems to have only parted fixed the issues.

The prices are still formatted to 6 decimal places which is far more annoying then the missing $

Really wish the developers and MYOB would take these issues seriously and fixed them the 1st time arround.
Now we need to wait (maybe) another 2-3 months before they fix the bug added into 2019.1

Really wish they had of fixed this in 2019.2 like MYOB promised they would.

Chrisnir11
2 Posts
User
Chrisnir11

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Guys, thanks for the update info and advice, appreciated. So in the meantime the solutions is manual correction of forms?  Is there another way until the next bug fix comes through?

regards

Chris

Valued Cover User AndrewStephen
647 Posts
Valued Cover User
Australia
AndrewStephen
Valued Cover User

647Posts

407Kudos

13Solutions

Hi @Chrisnir11 

There is no workaround for the 6 decimal places other than editing the ex GST price before invoices to be 2 decimal places and no option to add the missing $ from the unit price column.

andrew

Chrisnir1
4 Posts
Cover User
Australia
Chrisnir1
Cover User

4Posts

1Kudos

1Solutions

Hi

Updating today to 2019.2 fixed the $ issue as advised, thank you. Our values are also two decimal place so I guess it might be about how you are storing the value in your item card?  We last updated prices from a spreadsheet using two decimal place values.

regards

Chris

Aleg_BAA
1 Post
Cover User
Australia
Aleg_BAA
Cover User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Data field problem in a customised form - 6 decimals only need 2 decimals - how??

How do you edit the 6 deicmals down to 2 decimals in the ex GST field on your invoices?

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post