Direct Entry User ID & other queries

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Highlighted
Contributing Cover User
12 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

12Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Direct Entry User ID & other queries

Firstly I know crazy question but how do i know if I do have the new account right?

I have 2019.4 SE.....

Secondly how do I change plans online plans I dont think i need the premium as I dont have mupltie companies but am subscribed to premier and dont know how to downgrade or maybe I cant

And finally how do I know what the direct entry user ID is for electonic payrolls I am subcribed to bank feeds??

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
MYOB Moderator
37,527 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

37,527Posts

5,095Kudos

5,502Solutions

Re: Direct Entry User ID & other queries

Hi @Roybyn 

AccountRight 2019.4 is the latest version of AccountRight. Generally, the system will prompt you with in-product messaging when an update is available, however, the AccountRight Blog lists what is included in each update. You could use this to ensure that you are on the latest version i.e. check the AccountRight Blog to see what the lastest Blog Article version is and then check your product version (Help>>About AccountRight).

In terms of product changes, we can certainly look at updating the product level if required. However, it comes down to the company file. As you can only go up the product change Basics-->Standard-->Plus-->Premier you aren't unable to go down easily. In most cases, you would be looking at creating a new file with a product change.

A direct user ID is provided by your Bank. This is a unique set of numbers that recognises you at the bank's end for uploading ABA files to your Internet banking. If you are unsure what your direct user ID is we do recommend contacting your bank to obtain that number. MYOB doesn't provide direct user IDs for ABA/Bank file creation.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post