Drag & Drop Not Working

elisee
1 Post
User

1Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Drag & Drop Not Working

I started having this issue the other day also when MYOB was experiencing the issues. Ever since drag and drop is still not working. Can't be a file issue as if I use add attachment and add the file that way it works but can't drag and drop. Very frustrating!

BM1977
3 Posts
Cover User
Cover User

3Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

I have exactly the same issues.

I had issues logging on, and than draga and drop no longer works.

Outlook has also auto updated, which may also have something to do with this?

Wendy2627
5 Posts
Cover User
Australia
Cover User

5Posts

18Kudos

0Solutions

This also happened to me, starting approximately 10 days ago.  It still works when I log in remotely from home, but not at work, which uses Office 365 suite.
As a workaround, I dragged PDF from email, to Explorer, from Explorer to MYOB, then delete from Explorer, until all 5 dozen or so bills are loaded.  That way I kept the order of bills that I needed.  
I can confirm though that dragging the entire email to MYOB also works, but not so well if there is more than one attachment.  Still, it's better than pulling my hair out...

Thanks

HethBennett
Contributing User
9 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

9Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

I have the same problem. My drag and drop stopped working about a week ago and I have had to resort to emailing into MYOB. Very frustrating!

Tracey_H
MYOB Moderator
6,598 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

6,598Posts

891Kudos

1,077Solutions

Hi everyone

Our developers are continuing to investigate this issue, however, they have not been able to replicate it in their systems.

To assist in their investigations they are asking for impacted users to provide the following information:

- When did it last work for you?

- How are you viewing the email, is it via a web browser or an email client (e.g. Outlook)? 

- If using Outlook, what is the Version, Build, & Channel of Outlook? (Found in File -> Info/Account Info, next to the About button). If you are using a different email client, please let us know the name and version as well.

- Which Windows are you using? And was there any recent updates installed? Here is where you can check the update history in Windows 10.

A screenshot of the Windows update history, and the Outlook information would be much appreciated.

In the meantime you can work around it by dragging the entire email into InTray, which uploads all attachments within the email. Dragging and dropping documents from local computer or emailing documents to InTray also works as usual.

And thank you to those users who have already provided that information.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

HethBennett
Contributing User
9 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

9Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

I know it stopped working after MYOB had it's hiccup was it last week? It was the next morning when I could finally log back in again that I noticed I couldn't drag and drop any more. I use Outlook. Windows 10. Hope this helps.

Karen11
Experienced User
12 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

12Posts

5Kudos

0Solutions

Hi, I've also been having the same issue for about 2 weeks. Can't drag invoices from OUtlook to In Tray.

Using Windows 10 Pro and Outlook 365.

Windows Updates and Outlook info attached.

update history.JPG
outlook.JPG
CoreWa
Contributing Cover User
6 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

6Posts

9Kudos

0Solutions

I am still having this same problem its very frustrating

JBPearce
Contributing Cover User
9 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

9Posts

4Kudos

0Solutions

I'm having the same problem.  I noticed this change at the same time as the invoice pdfs already linked to myob invoices began opening in Internet Edge ie when the pdfs began opening outside of MYOB instead of within the app.

Tracey_H
MYOB Moderator
6,598 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

6,598Posts

891Kudos

1,077Solutions

Hi everyone

Thanks to all who have provided the requested information, it is appreciated and has been passed on.

@JBPearce 

Attachments opening as PDF's is a new feature released in 2020.1. This is to allow users to easily save and/or print documents.

Please do let me know if have further questions.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post