User
Michelle_Harris

3Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Entitlement Report Incorrect

Hi

I have just upgraded from MYOB AccountRight Plus V19.15 to AccountRight 2019.1 online this week. The Entitlement Balance reports now show incorrect entitlement balances for 2 x of my employees.

Their card file entitlements are correct, but the entitlement summary & detail reports show a difference.

I went back to an entitlement report generated from my old MYOB V19.15 and the report matches the card file entitlements. 

As their entitlements on their card files are correct, and the entitlement reports being incorrect, I am not sure how to correct this.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Regards

Michelle

4 REPLIES 4
Cathy_comcraft
1 Post
Cover User
Australia
Cathy_comcraft
Cover User

1Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Entitlement Report Incorrect

We are having the same problem.  The Entitlment Balance report is showing incorrect figures for 3 of our employees, however their card information is correct.

Michelle_Harris
3 Posts
User
Michelle_Harris

3Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Entitlement Reports Incorrect Since Upgrading to AR 2019.1

I was directed to this community forum site to obtain support & waiting on hold on the phone is time wasting, But I am still waiting to receive a response & a solution to my below post from last week. so I am posting my issue again and hope for a response & solution.

I have just recently upgraded from MYOB AccountRight Plus V19.15 to AccountRight 2019.1 online. The Entitlement Balance reports now show incorrect entitlement balances for 2 x of my employees.

Their card file entitlements are correct, but the entitlement summary & detail reports show a difference.

I went back to an entitlement report generated from my old MYOB V19.15 just prior to Upgrading and this report matches the card file entitlements. 

As their entitlements on their card files are correct, and the entitlement reports being incorrect, I am not sure how to correct this.

Your assistance with a solution/fix would be appreciated.

Regards

Michelle

Michelle_Harris
3 Posts
User
Michelle_Harris

3Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Cathy

As I am still to receive a response or a solution/fix to this issue, that i posted a week ago. I was wondering if you had received any response or a solution to fix these entitlement reports?

Regards

Michelle

Ultimate Partner BooksInTheCloud
1,268 Posts
Ultimate Partner
Australia
BooksInTheCloud
Ultimate Partner

1728Posts

1498Kudos

183Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Hi @Michelle_Harris@Cathy_comcraft 

This is an error with the upgrade/migration.   It needs to be resolved by the data repair team.

To save me repeating how to resolve you need to click on this link and refer to @Haydes post at the TOP of the page  Payroll-Balance-Entitlement-Reports-Incorrect

When you run the reports to provide Hayden enter the start date as 1/07/2018

Send the information and reports to Hayden privately.   

If I am responding to your query and I have helped you please kindly mark my post as a solution to assist others in the future.
Warm Regards
Renae

@renae2peas
Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post