Error message whislt sending Payslips/Receipts etc.

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Aztech1
2 Posts
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Error message whislt sending Payslips/Receipts etc.

Each time I want to send a Remittance Advice/Payslip etc I receive the following message which I have to click Allow each time.  It gets quite time consuming when you have over 50 Remittance Advices to send.  Has anyone else received this messange and what did you do to fix it?

MYOB ERROR.PNG

1 REPLY 1
Tracey_H
12,172 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

12,172Posts

0Kudos

1,836Solutions

Re: Error message whislt sending Payslips/Receipts etc.

Hi @Aztech1 

Thanks for your post. A message requiring you to "Allow" or "Deny" when emailing from AccountRight means Microsoft Outlook incorrectly thinks the email is suspicious.

To permanently stop this message, you'll need to repair Microsoft Outlook to ensure it works smoothly with AccountRight. This is the preferred solution which will permanently fix the issue without affecting the security of Microsoft Outlook. You might need help from an IT person to complete the repair. See this Microsoft support article for more info.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post