How do I Upgrade to from Premier 19 Account Right 2019.1 on a network, with data on a pc.

Contributing Cover User Tony_Sheppard
5 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Tony_Sheppard
Contributing Cover User

5Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

How do I Upgrade to from Premier 19 Account Right 2019.1 on a network, with data on a pc.

2 REPLIES 2
MYOB Moderator Neil_M
2,000 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Neil_M
MYOB Moderator

11642Posts

1357Kudos

1634Solutions

Re: How do I Upgrade to from Premier 19 Account Right 2019.1 on a network, with data on a pc.

Hi @Tony_Sheppard 

If you were wanting to keep the information on the server and not upload it onto the cloud, there are a couple of things that you would need to do.

Our help article Setup a Network, steps through all of the steps involved setting up a network in AccountRight 201X, as well as setting up network libraries on the client computers which link back to the server computer.

In terms of upgrading the file locally, this will need to be done on the server computer following the steps on our help article Upgrade without putting your company file online

Regards,
Neil

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Contributing Partner GaryW
8 Posts
Contributing Partner
GaryW
Contributing Partner

10Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: How do I Upgrade to from Premier 19 Account Right 2019.1 on a network, with data on a pc.

Tony, it also depends on what is the main reason you upgrade V19. We upgraded it due to our V19 required phone confirmation on the company file and tech support wasn't on holiday during Christmas time.  Performance wise, it is nothing like we set up a terminal server with V19, 2019 server edition is totally different from V19. We just hope to get on cloud accounting and benefit from its online features, but nothing as we hope. So, do your research and found the past experience with such a setup. Our online payment was refused without any reason given, then we worked in a much slower pace without the benefit of cloud accounting so far.

Regards,

Gary

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post