Partner Zone

How do I remove a Test MYOB Data file from the CLOUD

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Jenny-Accounts
Experienced Cover User
10 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

10Posts

3Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

How do I remove a Test MYOB Data file from the CLOUD

Hello

I am accounting for 2 entities using MYOB AccountRight.  I have 2 files in the cloud, one is the Live database I use for one entity, the other on the cloud, is simply a test file.  The other entity is operated under the desktop edition Account Right Premier for Windows 19.16.1. 

I have 2 questions:

1.  I understand that Cloud files can only be removed by MYOB support, then how do I contact MYOB to get that done, can I log a request direct with support without posting publicly in this forum?

2.  I see under My Products / Subscriptions in my.MYOB that my test file is listed as my Company File and is subsciption status is active, wheras my real company file I am using on the cloud is also listed under subscriptions by is listed as expired.  I don't get this, however, I am using my real company file without issue daily.  If I get MYOB to delete my Test file, I'm worried if this is going to affect my subscription at all.  

Thank you.

1 REPLY 1
CloverQ
MYOB Moderator
8,035 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Australia
MYOB Moderator

8,035Posts

675Kudos

1,250Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: How do I remove a Test MYOB Data file from the CLOUD

Hi @Jenny-Accounts 

We can certainly check the status of both cloud files for you, and arrange the removal if needed. For that I've sent you a forum private message requesting additional account information, could you please respond to that?

You can find the message by clicking on your avatar from the top right corner, then click on the mail icon.

Cheers,
Clover

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post