2 Posts
Cover User
David2310
Cover User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

How to turn on Multi-Currency on Accounting Right

I would like to know how to turn on the multi-currency on my accounting Right file please - I want to use the Beta version for importator. 

Capture 2.PNG
1 REPLY
MYOB Moderator Steven_M
27,493 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator

27493Posts

3227Kudos

4032Solutions

Re: How to turn on Multi-Currency on Accounting Right

Hi @David2310

Multiple currency in the AccountRight 2018 range is available for Premier company files. You can check what product level you are using via opening the company file and going Help>>About AccountRight - The product level is shown in the product name field i.e. AccountRight Premier AU 2018.4.1

If that product level is showing something other than Premier i.e. Plus, Standard or Basics, you would be looking at upgrading your licence to AccountRight Premier. For AccountRight Plus subscription licence holders (which you are) it would be a change of your AccountRight subscription costs to $130 per month (min 12 months) but that does allow 2 company files to be activated with "Live" services. Do let us know if you would like a more formal quote for that.

It should also be noted that multiple currency work is still ongoing in the AccountRight 2018 range and I would encourage anyone that is thinking about potentially upgrading to check out our multi-currency page which lists what is currently available and what is left to come. 

**Prices are current at the time of posting.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post