Im upgrading from MYOB AR ENTERPRISE V19 TO AR LIVE, BACK UP FILE WILL NOT LOAD, no negitive stock, there was many but fixed now

Highlighted
CBEV
2 Posts
User
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Im upgrading from MYOB AR ENTERPRISE V19 TO AR LIVE, BACK UP FILE WILL NOT LOAD, no negitive stock, there was many but fixed now

Im upgrading from MYOB AR ENTERPRISE V19 TO AR LIVE, BACK UP FILE WILL NOT LOAD, no negitive stock, there was many but fixed now. I cant untick the (Allow the sale of items with insufficient on hand quantities) in the Inventory set up in ENTERPRISE, Ive tried doing that before I do a back up to upload to Account Right, any suggestions

'

'

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
MYOB Moderator Melisa_D
1,240 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,240Posts

81Kudos

101Solutions

Re: Im upgrading from MYOB AR ENTERPRISE V19 TO AR LIVE, BACK UP FILE WILL NOT LOAD, no negitive stock, there was many but fixed now

Hi @CBEV

Thank you for your post, so I can assist can I please confirm what the exact error message is that you are receiving when attempting to upload the file to upgrade ?

Cheers,
Melisa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Highlighted
CBEV
2 Posts
User
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Im upgrading from MYOB AR ENTERPRISE V19 TO AR LIVE, BACK UP FILE WILL NOT LOAD, no negitive stock, there was many but fixed now

all fixed now thanks

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post