User
Australia
Locks
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Importing data from R.M into new AR

I am having trouble exporting from RM V12.0.698 into new AR 2019.1.0. New AR isnt recieving my cash up end of day exports like the old AR V 19.11.1. 

I used to import the end of day cash up, and go to prepare a band deposit, then i was able to drill into the direct deposits and eftpos, however the new vesrion of AR 2019.1.0 doesnt allow you to drill into them and make a memo ie: John Smith made a $200.00 deposit on 13/05/19, and sends it to the cheque account, so my bookeeper can reconcile the account with ease, so she is able to see the individual paymnets, and I grouped the eftpos into the date and amount, now the new AR sends the whole lot across into the cheque account and one total. Please help, the old version was much easier to use. I need to be able to go to prepare a bank deposit, then drill into Direct Deposits and Eftpos and memo them and send them to cheque account.

1 REPLY 1
Super User sholt73
912 Posts
Super User
Australia
sholt73
Super User

917Posts

555Kudos

44Solutions

Re: Importing data from R.M into new AR

a big change of the new AccountRight that I've seen affect RM users is the fact that it consolidates transaction lines on journal entries. if you have multiple lines going to the same account, it'll consolidate it all into 1 big line which can definitely affect this.

I have a client that handles this by having the RM export all go to a clearing account and then journaling it to the relevant areas manually to split this up. not a nice solution considering it was easier before, but it works for them.

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post